12
Nov

… First Stop in Africa

Written on November 12, 2013 by MEA Team in News

ep-ghana_flagA 7 hour flight to Accra marks the start of our first Africa tour for the 2013/14 season. I must admit that I am not wholly sure of what to expect – this will be my first fair and first time meeting some of you face to face.

It is my first time in Ghana, and I must say that it has exceeded my expectations and then some. This city, with its friendly people, the smell of the sea that hangs in the air and the natural beauty all around is, in a word, wonderful. I was lucky enough that whilst driving through the city, I was taken through Independence square and saw Independence Arch. I would like to thank the lovely staff at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel who made our stay perfect and seamless.

Yesterday, we attended the first ever MBA tour event in Africa, and it was a great success. We met with a number of you that are interested in pursuing graduate management education and it´s really exciting to be meeting you as you start this truly transformative process! Following this, today, we held our own IE event at the Movenpick Hotel where 29 people attended a session – “The IE Advantage: Studying at IE Business School.” To those of you who also came to 121 sessions, it was great to meet you and hope that along your application process we continue to get to you all the better.

All the Best! Until next time!

(Written October 2013)

styczen January 5, 2014 - 4:58 pm

Website worth visiting…

below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit…