13
Nov

Putting Metaphorical Pen to Paper

Written on November 13, 2013 by MEA Team in News

I am really happy to be blogging again, as i have not done so in while. What´s even more exciting about it is that I know that I am talking to you! You are in the place I was a year and a half ago – exploring your options for further

education and I couldn’t be more pleased that you are considering IE! What I often find myself saying to candidates, is that IE is a quirky kind of school, filled with quirky kind of people… but you must be asking yourself: what on earth does that mean? It means that IE provides an exciting, dynamic environment in which to learn and grown. We encourage thinking outside of the box, and learning from your peers. We encourage students to get to know each other across creed, culture, age, programme and background. IE is a melting pot for people who are excited about life and what they can do to change it.

Our blog is becoming a space where you can read and interact with us on a more informal level, about your IE experience. Here we will share our thoughts and plans for the region in the next few months and also let you know when we are going to be in your part of the world. I hope that you also use our contact form to get in touch with us, take part in our weekly videochats, Skype 121 sessions and Information Sessions.

I am looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you, and remember, the MEA team is always happy to help in any way that we can!

styczen January 5, 2014 - 3:28 pm

Check this out…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…

just click the next website July 7, 2014 - 2:55 pm

just click the next website

IE Business School in The Middle East and Africa | IE Business School