19
Nov

Thanks for the memories

Written on November 19, 2013 by MEA Team in News

nov intake photo

A month from tomorrow, on Dec 20th we will be graduating. It’s bitter sweet, on one hand I’m very excited about the future and where it may take me and what adventures await, but on the other hand I’m sad  this is coming to an end. I had no idea how much this year will impact my life; I have made friendships that will last a life time, I have learned and grown so much on both a personal and professional level, and I have amazing memories that I will always cherish.

It wasn’t always easy and rainbows and butterflies, there were times when I questioned my decision to come here, especially in the beginning. I left my comfort zone, my family and friends, everything that is familiar to me and moved to a new country where I didn’t speak the language and I didn’t know anyone. I went back to school after so long and it was really challenging and very stressful. But I would do it again in a heartbeat!

If you are at a point in your life where you are considering going back to school to get an MBA, then just do it. And consider IE! You will meet people from every corner of the globe, you will have access to high caliber faculty, and you will have the year of your life!

Here´s to the last month

Hana

styczen January 5, 2014 - 4:37 pm

Check this out…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…